Group procurement provides group purchase pricing to a group of suppliers interested in onsite PV projects. Seeder will help identify the best PV developer in the market and negotiate the best contract representing the interest of all suppliers. Once all suppliers sign contracts, Seeder will oversee the construction and implementation of all projects.
Zero upfront cost
Zero maintenance and replacement cost
Zero time spent on PV developer selection and contracts negotiation
Lower electricity bills
Greater discount from collective bargaining
SEEDER HELPS YOU MINIMIZE THR RISK
Screen PV developers using an 80 point assessment framework
Review project planning and design
Review contracts to ensure your benefits
Ensure ongoing contract execution
How Seeder helps its clients:
Seeder connects clients with the best renewable energy suppliers in the market, helps them secure financing, and ensures the best possible pricing and terms.
Generate Request For Proposal
– Estimate project fundamentals for your decision-making
– Understand benefits and financial options
– Introduce multiple top suppliers to compete for your project
– Screen PV developers using Seeder’s 80 point assessment framework
Assess Proposal & Negotiate Terms
– Negotiate prices and terms on your behalf
– Assess and help you understand benefits and costs in each proposal for your decision-making
– Review contracts and compare supplier execution with industry best practices to ensure your benefits
– Oversee project implementation and ensure ongoing contract execution
What can Seeder do for you?
Seeder will guide you through the long and complicated group procurement process. We will ensure you have the best PV developer and work on your behalf to get the best deal possible.